We are proud to be working with an organisation that has over 50 year's experience in the Insurance industry. They are specialists in their chosen markets and are recognised for being experts. In fact, other insurance companies rely on their talents to ensure that their customers receive an outstanding service.
The organisation has a strong Diversity & Inclusion strategy, links to the community, promotes volunteering and has recently started a journey of improvements for customers, clients and staff. A great city-centre location and benefits package awaits successful applicants. This really is an exciting time to join the business!
- Finance administration
- General updating of records
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Financial and numeric skills, high level of accuracy is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- A very high level of Customer service awareness
- Good organisational Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Insurance experience is essential in Marine Claims
- Candidates will need to successfully pass DBS (Criminal Background) checks and Credit (Finance) checks to ensure suitability to work within the regulated insurance industry.
To apply for this position, please contact Helen Baynham or Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office. If you do not have the specific experience required for this role but do have insurance experience, please contact us to discuss other opportunities that may be suitable for you.