Brook Street are recruiting for a specialist company who are recruiting for a Finance & Accounting Manager to join their busy finance team.
You will be ACCA, CIMA and or ACA qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
This is a full time, permanent role with an interest in starting ASAP. There will be virtual interviews for the right candidates
- Oversee and undertake the operations of the Accounting and Finance function
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices
- Establish and develop robust accounting systems and policies and procedures
- Evaluate and implement accounting software to improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Process company financial data and run last reconciliations
- Manage and undertake Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable transactional processing duties (posting and raising invoices, credit control etc.)
- Bank reconciliation, to include multi currency accounts
- VAT, Payroll and HMRC reporting and processes
- Provide upper level strategic analysis on company financial and management information and prepare stakeholder reports
- Develop forecasts and scenario planning to develop competitive advantages
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Produce management and financial statements and reports, as required for multi company, multi currency as required
- Coordinate efforts across departments to amass accounting information, to support effective decision making
- Assign and manage schedule and tasks between accounting and non accounting staff members in company event projects
- Ensure accuracy throughout the financial record
The company are based in the Camarthen area with excellent transport links, off the M4, near to Carmarthen train station.
Please apply with Christopher Challis at our Cardiff office!