Are you a graduate looking to start your career with a relevant degree (Accountancy, Financial, Mathematics etc.)? Or a recent Graduate with a year or two work experience - even better!!
This could be the perfect opportunity you have been looking for!
My client has found great success with graduate level candidates in recent recruitment.
The position of a Finance & Pensions Administrator is to join a well-established third-party pension`s management company. My client is situated within modern and spacious offices in the south Liverpool area. They are part of a group of industry leading companies that have been established for over 30 years.
The job will involve:
- Accurately calculate and communicate occupational pension scheme benefits.
- Ensure all work carried out meets legislative and company standards.
- Undertake a variety of tasks in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- Produce statements.
- Process data.
- Data calculation.
- Compile reconciliation and administration reports.
- Process financial statements.
- Deal directly with members, trustees and clients and respond appropriately to any enquiries raised.
You will have previous exposure to a similar role of dealing with the administration of UK occupational pension arrangements.
The right candidate will possess the following although this isn't essential:
- Previous pension`s exposure or a finance or office based role.
- Customer focused.
- Embrace change.
- Motivated and professional outlook.
- Team player.
If you fit the above criteria, please apply directly and to speed up your application, complete our pre-registration link on http://registrations.brookstreet.co.uk/full-registration.aspx
If you require any further information, please be all consultants are working remotely from home so please call our day centre or night service teams centrally on 0151 242 6090 and ask to speak with Daniel or send an e-mail across on