Finance & Resources Administrator
We are working alongside a company based in Didcot who are seeking a new Finance & Resources Administrator to join their team.
This is a full-time temporary position up until August 2020 paying £10.00 per/hour.
To work with the Rent Accounting Team:
- Receive and record cash and card payments
- Reconcile cash and card payments received daily
- Provide Cash Office cover
- Ensure timely setup and processing of Direct Debits
- Process housing benefit and universal credit payments
- To provide cover for the Office Services Co-ordinator,
- To collect and open post, scan and input post into the system,
- To support with outgoing post and bulk mailings,
- To assist with Health & Safety checks; fire alarms, emergency lights, panic button and other requirements
If you would like to know more please call Lewis Smith at Brook Street on 01235 706100. - Thank you!