We're working with a well respected Bradford based company who are looking to add an experienced Finance Assistant to their team.
The role is a great opportunity from someone from an accounts background looking for a varied role in a well established, close knit team.
Within the role, duties will include:
- Month end (prepay/accrual)
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger posting and reconciliation
- Responding to customer/supplier or internal queries
- Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Maintain and reconcile the Direct Debit mandates
- Daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis
- Prepare cheque, BACS, TT for payment
- Development of relevant, reliable and timely ad hoc financial and commercial analysis
- Payroll and month end balancing of PAYE
- VAT returns for all companies
We're looking for an experienced candidate, with experience within both purchase and sales ledger. Ideally you'll have experience with the majority of the above duties including reconciliations and VAT returns.
Experience within Excel reporting is also highly desired as the role may include preparation of financial reports.
Our client is also looking for SAGE experience.
If you have a keen eye for detail and good all-round accounts experience, then we'd love to hear from you!
Our client offers a salary of £18,000 - £20,000, with free onsite parking.
If you'd like to secure an immediate interview, please apply online now!