Are you looking for an opportunity with one of the most well-respected and established public sector organisations in the UK?
We are looking for two Finance Assistants to join an accomplished office-based team located in Newburn Business Park.
You will be performing a variety of office and admin tasks, as well as core duties such as;
- Inputting and maintaining supplier details in the accounts payable system and following the related processes
- Inputting supplier invoices in a timely manner and making sure these are in line with Standing Financial Instructions (SFIs) and the Scheme of Delegation
- Creating purchase orders and following the correct processes and approvals
- Receiving, logging and responding to queries from suppliers, members of staff and service agencies
Excellent working hours
- 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm
- Monday to Friday
- Potential for flexible working hours
- Temporary role with an expected duration of 6 months
- £8.72 per hour, increasing to £9.21 per hour after 12 weeks
- ASAP start date
- Highly commutable location with excellent public transport links and free parking
To succeed in this role, you will have;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A background in administration or office-based work
- Previous accounts payable experience is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your CV online today!
*Please note: due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts, we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.*