Great opportunity for an experienced payroll and finance assistant within a leading Northeast company in the Logistics sector in Cramlington.
Salary is dependent on experience. 20 hours a week. Flexibility around working hours and times.
This role is office based.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Using Sage line 50
- Competent using MS office especially Excel, Word, and email.
The role will involve:
- Processing a small weekly Payroll
- Small monthly Payroll
- Processing daily sales invoices, using transport software (Training will be given)
- Processing customer payments and weekly credit control
- Processing supplier invoices. Including entry onto sage
- Reconciling supplier statements to sage
- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Analysis of credit card payments and receipts.
- Liaising with the company accountant and other members of the head office team
- Working within the Logistics/Transport sector
- Using Xero software
- This is a small friendly team that and work together dealing with general office queries such as responding to emails and answering the telephone.