Finance Assistant - Up to £25,000 - North West London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in North West London, for a Finance Assistant to provide support to their Finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate currently studying AAT level 2 with a keen eye for detail to join this forward thinking organisation. You will be working closely with the Finance Director and rest of the Finance team to provide key support with daily operations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing daily invoicing, PO management and inputting expenses
- Inputting and updating financial data onto online systems (Xero, Apparel Magic, bespoke databases)
- Producing, communicating and chasing invoices for suppliers and customers
- Reconciling customer and supplier statements on a regular basis
- Preparing weekly payments for authorisation
- Preparing any reports requested regarding sales ledgers and ageing analysis on a regular basis
To be considered for this role, you must display the following skills and expertise:
- Several years exposure to working within an Accounts department
- Must have A-levels and be AAT level 2 studier
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to given deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of Apparel Magic and Xero advantageous but not essential
If you are currently studying AAT level 2 and fit the above profile, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch!