I am recruiting for a Finance Assistant paying a salary of between £18000 to £20000 dependant on experience for a company that is based in the centre of Leamington Spa.
The position is initially being offered on a 6-month contract however there is high possibility that it will become permeant.
As a Finance Assistant you will be working under the direction of the finance manager in providing both support and challenge in all financial areas and organise our company's day-to-day accounting procedures.
- Raising purchase orders
- Invoice matching process
-Creating new suppliers
- Dealing with suppliers' queries
- Input Bank transactions
- Raising sales invoices and credit control if needed
- Updating relevant spreadsheets for month end
- Assisting with implementing and managing controls within the office
- Assist during audit preparation
- Filing and any other ad hoc duties
- Level 3 AAT or equivalent
- Background within finance industry
- Minimum of a year within a finance role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work in a high-pressured environment
- Confident, bright
THE PACKAGE - SALARY AND BENEFITS
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Contributory pension, Death in service insurance
- flexible working hours
- £18,000 - £20,000 (pro-rata)
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV and follow up with a call 02476 230564 asking for Cher or Hayley.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***