Job Title - Administrator (NHS AFC Band 3)
Start date - asap
Temp hourly rate - £8.72 per hour rising to £10.02 per hour after 12 weeks
Duration -3 months with a possibility of being extended
Role Type: Full Time working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
As a Finance Assistant working with NHS Arden and Gem based at Birch House you will be responsible for supporting the finance business partners in providing information and support to the Executive team and Head of Service. You will support the provision of accurate financial advice, information and support to the budget holders and managers within the organisation.
- To be responsible for a specified workload, with the support of the Senior Finance Business Partner, in the production of monthly management accounts and performance information.
- Support the Finance Business Partners in the training of new Budget Holders.
- Input and maintain the integrity of the interim database and reconciliation to the ledger.
- Production of establishment control reports ensuring fully reconciled to payroll information and validated with the budget managers.
- Production of monthly finance reports ensuring fully reconciled to the ledger and key performance and finance information are complete.
- Produce ad-hoc reports, including spreadsheets and graphs, as required.
* Previous finance office experience
* Good strong numerical and analytical skills
* Good Keyboard skills and IT Skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
* Ability to manage and prioritise workload to ensure achievement of deadlines
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of basic accounting procedures
* Excellent communications skills
The roles are subject a full 3 years referencing
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD Format