Working alongside a Southampton based Primary School, Brook Street are recruiting a finance Assistant to join this friendly and vibrant education setting.
We are looking for a part-time Finance Assistant to support the School Business Manager with delivering the effective management of the operational school finance and some administration of the support functions to ensure the efficient running of the school.
Responsibilities will include processing orders for goods and services, payment of invoices, receiving and reconciling payments in respect of school activities, and dealing with & responding to a variety of contact from external sources, ensuring clear precise & accurate information.
The successful candidate will ideally have a financial background and experience of working in a school would be an advantage.
- Professional development opportunities relevant to the stage of your career and further opportunities for CPD and networking across the Education Trust
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A tax efficient childcare scheme through salary sacrifice
- Free eye tests up to the value of £25 for users of VDU equipment and contribution up to the value of £60 towards the purchase of glasses specifically for the use of display screen equipment
- Opportunity to become a school workplace Health and Wellbeing representative, meeting with other schools on a termly basis and feeding into the Health and Wellbeing strategy
- Access to the Trust Health and Wellbeing pages
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Free confidential telephone and face to face counselling for staff and family members
To express your interest in this vacancy, please apply now and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.