Finance Business role in Central London - 6-month contract
We are recruiting for a fantastic company within the public sector based in Camden, London who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract.
PLEASE NOTE: To be successful in this role you must have been working in the UK for the last 5 years consecutively and have not been overseas for more than 6 months during this time.
Salary and package:
- £59,793.73 pro rata
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
To be considered for this role you must poses the following:
- Be a fully qualified member of one of the five Consultative Committees of Accounting Bodies (ACCA, CIPFA, ICAEW, ICAI, ICAS)
- Previously worked in a senior partner role with a finance function
- Sound understanding of delivering value added financial reporting that supports decision making
- Track record of building strong relationships with a wide range of internal and external organisations, partners and stakeholders working together to deliver successful outcomes
- Extensive background of staff management including performance management and personal development
- Analytical, creative and strategic; a strong problem solver and commercial thinker.
- Reporting on complex financial matters to non-financial managers both in writing and orally
- Identifying the main issues in complex problems
- Adopting clear processes and standards for managing performance at all levels
- Take responsibility for implementing change successfully in the relevant functional area
- The ability to effectively manage and lead individuals and teams and to follow all relevant interpret and adhere to all company policies and procedures
APPLICATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED AFTER 19TH JUNE
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to have a career with an amazing, well known organisation then don't hesitate, submit you application to be considered.