Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Full Time Permanent Finance Business Partner for our client in Newtownabbey.
The candidate hired will be responsible to assist in the provision of effective and efficient finance and accounting services to all companies in the company .
The post holder will have specific responsibility for assisting the Senior Business Partner in relation to the preparation of management accounts, annual budget building and variance analysis with compilation of KPI's for all projects internally.
* Facilitate with the production of monthly management accounts to deadlines for 3 companies.
* Contribute with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts for 3 companies
* Interpret and communicate financial information to non-financial managers.
* Manage queries with management accounts, budgets, forecasts, projects and income.
* Preparation and development of monthly KPI's and variance analysis reports for Budget Holders, Senior Management and Trustees.
* Ad-hoc reports relating to management accounts and budgeting/forecasting.
* Facilitate the preparation of funder returns as required and gathering of documentation as per the funder requirements to support the return.
* Manage ad-hoc project queries from funder and/or project manager.
* Contribute in re-costing of services and supporting managers on re-negotiation of contracts and/or contract uplifts.
* Contribute with tender bids for new project developments
General Finance Tasks
* Ensure compliance with company financial policies and procedures and security within the finance office.
* Manage and maintain Finance manuals and other policies relating to the management accounting, projects and income areas.
* Enter journals and other information on to financial management system as required.
* Facilitate with the preparation of all audits including external audit, internal audit and ad hoc funder audits and inspections.
* Ensuring own work fully complies with company Financial Policies and Procedures.
* Any other duties decreed by Senior Business Partner or Finance Manager/Controller.
* Ensuring compliance with the organisation's policy and procedures on security within the Finance office.
Communication (Internal & External)
* Attend and participate in internal and external meetings as required
* Develop and maintain appropriate professional relationships, colleagues and stakeholders.
* Provision of training to employees on financial policies and procedures.
* Responsible for keeping abreast of current legislation and company policies and procedures and attend appropriate training as and when required.
* Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience working in an assistant management accountant assistant / accounts assistant role.
* Experience of using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and produce reports.
* Demonstrable experience to working to strict deadlines and within current financial legislation.
* Experience of operating Netsuite accounting software.
Salary will depend on background and performance at interview - £21,791 - 27,817
Please send CV via the apply link