Leicester Police are looking to recruit for a Finance Clerk to work on a contract basis.
Working for the Leicester Police could offer many qualities, such as Career and Personal Development.
You will be required to participate in the running of the Finance Operations. This will include preparing, raising and sending Invoices, assisting with inputting data, card expenditure receipts and statements, payments of travel / expenses in cash payments and online banking.
The Ideal candidate must:
1. Be Educated GCSE Grade C or above in English Language and Maths
2. Be Educated to ECDL level or be able to demonstrate ability to work above that level.
3. Have Experience in Admin / Finance related environment using systems to search and retrieve data.
4. have the ability to work as part of a team and contribute to successful performance by co-operating and supporting others.
5. Communicate effectively both written and verbally when dealing with sensitive and stressful issues.
6. Have the ability to use your initiative to deal with problems and enquiries face to face and over the telephone.
If you can meet the above criteria and have Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word/ Outlook and Excel and the ability to input high volumes of data accurately whilst working to tight deadlines, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you are looking for an interesting opportunity and have the relevant experience, please apply. Please be aware the successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which can take around 4-6 weeks.