Finance Data Analyst
£20,000 - £24,000
25 Jan 2017
The purpose of the role is to produce weekly and monthly management reports by collating information from different departments. This will require liaison with Directors, Senior Managers and external auditors.
The main responsibilities will include:
- allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
- journals to general ledger
- reconcile and balance all accounts
- collate and analyse account data and generate financial reports
- maintain internal control systems
- comply with relevant reporting requirements
- assist with audits
- maintain complete filing system to support financial records
- overhead and data analysis
- management reports prepared to agreed deadlines
Education and Experience
- knowledge of bookkeeping practices
- experience in a similar role
- knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
- A recognised qualification in accounting, finance or business an advantage
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a similar role and be a pro-active team player.
on site parking available.
Please apply directly or email your CV to email@example.com Also get yourself registered online with Brook Street at:- https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/portal/full-register.aspx to ensure that we can contact you regarding future roles. If you don`t hear back within 5 working days, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this role.
To apply for this job please contact Rebecca R at our Liverpool branch on 0151 242 6090