Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for your next challenge?
Are you ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified?
Do you have experience of reporting and forecasting to deadlines?
If the answer is yes to these questions this may be the role for you!
We are looking for someone who can come and join the dedicated and busy finance team based in Tadcaster.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that assets and working capital are accurately recorded in line with all
- All aspects of management accounting, reporting and analysis,
- Completion of quarterly bank reports,
- Updating of rolling capital and cash forecasts,
- Customer charging calculations,
- The preparation of statutory reporting,
- Setting and reviewing budgets and forecasts,
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with departmental management,
- Developing and reviewing procedures to support effective and efficient reporting,
- Planning for and managing continuous change.
- Experience of reporting and forecasting to deadlines,
- Effective time prioritisation and management skills,
- The ability to respond quickly and efficiently to changing priorities,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent IT skills and in particular knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
If you think this is the role for you please get in touch with Laura on 01904 888800