Reporting to the Finance Director , the successful candidate will deliver the organisation's finance strategy whilst managing a small team of finance assistants.
We are searching for a candidate who has experience of annual budget delivery and forecasting whilst providing information to external stakeholders and senior leaders within the organisation. A background in public sector or charity accounting & finance would be advantageous.
The successful candidate must evidence the following:
- Finance Qualification (Level 5 or above)
- Qualified/Part-Qual or QBE
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Accountancy & Payroll systems experience
- Experience of working within a large, multi-layered organisation
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will be early to mid-March 2021. Please apply now or contact Kerry Lewis on 07483947739