I have an exciting opportunity for an experience Finance Manager to join a fast paced and friendly team in Farborough. The ideal candidate will have previously worked for an SME, and be used to processing up to 4000 invoices a month, and have recent sage line 50 experience.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for supervising an amazing finance team (currently 6) and be directly reporting into the Directors.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
* Full oversight of the Accounts department for an SME
* Monthly & Quarterly VAT returns and submissions of EC Sales lists / Intrastat
* Bank reconciliations and monthly close for the company
* Raise, check, and submit Supplier payments on Sage 50
* Oversee AP/AR/CC/Purchasing process
* Fully responsible for End-to-End process up to TB, including accruals, prepayments, depreciation, stock etc
* Team appraisals and training * Experience/Skills
* Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Finance Manager within an SME environment
* Previous experience as Line Manager for a team of 3+
* Knowledge of Sage 50 is essential * QBE or Qualified (ACCA/CIMA) will be considered
* A good standard of IT skills - Excel essential
Please apply today by sending your cv - immediate start and interviews.