Are you a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 5 or more years PQE in finance management? Looking to join a household name in Northern Ireland with a strong brand and a passion for service innovation and excellence?
This is a company that is committed to ensuring those who work here have the best employee experience. This means providing employees with opportunities for career development, promoting a culture of innovation, and focusing on staff well-being through Health and Wellbeing programmes
Your new role:
In this role you will have full responsibility for the development and management of the Commercial Finance team, helping to shape, deliver and exceed strategic objectives & targets. The workload will be varied including leading, managing and developing a team of Accountants. An important aspect will be to embed strong financial governance within the team. You'll develop relationships with key commercial stakeholders, both internal and external (including compliance and regulatory bodies).
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in working in a commercial Accountancy/Finance role
- Hold a relevant professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience in managing and developing a team of Accountants
- Experience in reviewing, critiquing and challenging financial reporting, forecasts & reconciliations
- Strong Financial analysis and advanced MS Excel Modelling skills
- Exposure to hedge accounting in preparing financial statements
How to progress:
If you have strong leadership skills as well as excellence in operational effectiveness & control, we'd like to have a conversation. In the first instance please call Stephen Haslam on 02890 881100 for a discussion in confidence.