A new position is available to work for a Government body as an Asset Register Coordinator (EO grade). The role will be completely remote working, Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours a week. The pay rate is £13.74, and this is a temporary role for 6 months with potential view to extend.
- Supporting the Finance/Asset Management Manager.
- Monitoring accurately spend, ensuring value for money and maintaining a high level of financial governance, ensuring invoices are paid in a timely and efficient way.
- Processing of invoices and purchase order requests in line with established processes
- Providing advice on procurement and departmental contractual processes, including financial and contractual delegations.
- Compiling data and providing analysis for audits, exercises, and to support business cases.
- Resolving internal and external stakeholder's queries.
- Reporting financial and contractual information to all our stakeholders.
- Internal budget and payment processing.
- Tracking and reconciling spend against budgets, providing regular reports and advice for budget holders and senior leaders and promoting best practice
Ideally the candidate will have experience in managing Finances and budgets in a large, complex organisation.
- Advanced level of Excel skills;
- Correspondence and communication skills;
- Ability to identify a problem and implement a solution;
- Strong financial awareness and an ability to influence decision making.
Please note, the successful candidate will need to undergo extensive pre employment checks prior to starting this role.