Are you a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 3 or more years PQE in finance management? Looking to join a household name in Northern Ireland with a strong brand and a passion for service innovation and excellence?
This is a company that is committed to ensuring those who work here have the best employee experience. This means providing employees with opportunities for career development, promoting a culture of innovation, and focusing on staff well-being through Health and Wellbeing programmes
Your new role:
In this role you will have full responsibility for the management of the Operations Finance team, as well as development of robust and efficient financial reporting, financial reconciliations and forecasting processes to meet the growing needs of the business. The workload will be varied including leading, managing and developing a team of Accountants. A critical aspect is you will lead the team through a period of Business & Group restructuring and growth. Ultimately you and your team will ensure "value for money" is obtained from operational cost expenditure.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in working in an operational Accountancy/Finance role
- Hold a relevant professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in managing and developing a Finance team
- Experience in reviewing, critiquing and challenging financial reporting, forecasts & reconciliations
- Strong Financial analysis and advanced MS Excel Modelling skills
- Experience in identifying & delivering operational cost savings/efficiencies
How to progress:
If you have strong teamwork and relationship skills as well as excellence in operational effectiveness & control, we'd like to have a conversation. In the first instance please call Stephen Haslam on 02890 881100 for a discussion in confidence.