We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on a part time basis for an up and coming PR & Communications agency based near Kings Cross. The ideal candidate will hold a bookkeeping qualification or be a part qualified Accountant, looking for their next step to further develop their career.
- Good working knowledge of Sage including: set up and maintenance of nominal codes and chart of accounts, set up of customers and suppliers, export data to Excel for analysis.
- Expertise using Excel including vlookups and pivot tables
- Bookkeeping qualification or part qualified accountant looking to develop as the company grows
Bookkeeping responsibilities will include:
- Process and payment of purchase invoices on Sage
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Process and raise monthly sales invoices
- Reconcile all bank accounts and credit cards weekly
- Raise POs
Year end tasks will include:
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Calculation of annual depreciation, accruals and prepayments
- Prepare trial balance with adjustments and notes for company accountants
- Preparation for filing of corporation tax
The role is working 3-4 days per week (flexible) and is to start as soon as possible. If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply now to be considered and we will be in touch.