Finance Manager - Media Services - Central London - £70,000-£80,000
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager with sound commercial awareness to join a media services company based in Central London.
About the organisation
My client is an industry leading Media Services company with locations around the world. This group of brands are trusted partners to the creative industry and support projects within advertising, TV, feature film and immersive industries amongst others.
About the role
As Finance Manager serving the UK Post Production team of the business, you will be reporting into the Finance VP in the US and will have day to day communication the the UK Finance VP and the sales team to maintain accurate rolling forecast. You will be instrumental in ensuring the accuracy of the financial statements, owning the monthly reporting process and and facilitating the month end close process with the financial shared services centre.
You will perform periodic and ad hoc analysis and reporting to support operational requirements for the business. This is a key management role and will require a sophisticated understanding of the business at all levels. You will be a visionary with the ability to partner with the senior management team to develop and execute the short and long term strategic vision for the department. In doing so, you will provide commercial input on strategic options and assist in the implementation of approved initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide financial support to business leaders
- Drive the preparation of the department budget, forecasts and management reporting
- Accountable for all projects, ensuring accurate revenue recognition
- Ensure key financial controls are in place and accounts delivered accurately and on time
- Participate in the bid process for new business and contract renewals including financial modelling
- Review and control capex requests and prepare investment cases for review
- Control OPEX and outsourcing spend and accruals
- Ensure continuous controlling process streamlining and enhancements
Essential experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent)
- 8+ years expertise within finance
- 3+ years expertise in a senior financial planning and analysis role or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Excel modelling and strong knowledge of other Microsoft tools
- CPA or Chartered Accountant
- Working knowledge of SAP/Magnitude (or equivalent ERP and management reporting system)
- Exposure to Post Production and/or the Media Services industry
Please apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. For further information please email