Brook Street are recruiting for an Finance Officer based in Swindon on a temporary contract at £10.88 per hour.
- Day to day management of invoices.
- Review, payment and reconciliation of cash advances and analysis whilst maintaining clear audit trails.
- Management of imprest payments and reconciliations.
- Faster Payment processing
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and the business
In addition to being comfortable working with numbers you will require good communication skills as you will be expected to be in contact with the business area that you are supporting.
- Experience of financial processing, bank reconciliation and knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills -written and spoken
- Tenacity to ensure resolution of issues
- Able to demonstrate initiative, e.g. through process improvement, and flexibility
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
This is an ASAP start. You must be available immediately. If this sounds like a role for you please email.