Not average....that's how staff are reporting back on working for this Charity. 100% of employees surveyed said they feel their job is important to the accomplishment of the overall mission. A further 96% feel their job gives them a sense of personal satisfaction. If you're keen to work somewhere that you feel EMPOWERED....then please read on.
This is an organisation that believes that the most vulnerable in our society deserve help to rebuild their lives and progress to a positive future. They approach this with compassion and a willingness to do whatever it takes no matter what.
When it comes to employee experience you'll benefit from:
- Comprehensive induction; a robust induction and probationary period to equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to carry out your role
- Genuine development opportunities; 50% of Deputy managers who started out as Project Workers are evidence of truly promoting from within
- Exciting training initiatives which includes potential travel opportunities
- Honest feedback & appraisal, an approach to employee wellbeing as well as an open platform for keeping employees informed
- Westfield Health; Each staff member gets access to free 24 hour counselling support and up to six face-to-face sessions. A health cash plan so you can claim money back, up to set limits, on a number of treatments, this includes dental, optical, acupuncture and many more. Your children under 16 are also included on the plan.
- Enhanced terms and conditions include a 35-hour working week, 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays, occupational sick pay, occupational maternity pay, income protection insurance and contributory pension. Both annual leave and occupational sick pay increase with length of service.
As a Finance Officer you'll have a minimum of two year's experience working in a busy accounts function, experience in payroll function (essential) and experience using Sage Accounts / Payroll or other equivalent packages. We encourage you to speak with Finance and Accounting specialist Stephen Haslam in the first instance rather than just sending your CV, by dialling 02890 881100 in confidence.