Brook Street are proud to advertise a temporary position for an Admin assistant / PA for MOD - location: Andover
- As a Personal Assistant in DIO, you will need to have excellent administrative, secretarial and organisational skills to enable you to support your Senior Principles on the management of their demanding diaries and mailboxes
- Responsible for the provision of secretarial and administrative support to their principle, duties to include the day to day management of their demanding and complex diary, confirming and cancelling appointments, arranging meetings ensuring availability of venues and key stakeholders, including Senior Military and Civilian staff. Collation of papers and packs for meetings.
- Act as secretary to meetings including setting agendas, minute taking, ensuring that actions are captured allocated and actioned accordingly.
- A high standard of written communication is required, as well as frequent discussions with the principle to ensure awareness of their key priorities.
- Processing of travel arrangements and documentation including rail/air, car hire and hotel bookings ensuring that the most efficient method of travel is used
- Collaborate with other Finance PA's to provide Senior Leaders support when on site.
- Escorting visitors, answering telephone enquiries and proving general admin support duties to other Finance principles and the wider Chief of Staff team
*The offered candidate is subject to a vetting and DBS check.
Pay rate: £10.88/hour, this role is full time (37.30 hrs per week)
Location: DIO, Ramillies Building, Marlbourough Lines, Monxton Road, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 8HJ
Length of assignment: until 19.11.2021