Excellent Long Term Temporary Public Sector Opportunity
Are you looking to work in an established public sector organisation in Newport?
Are you numerically minded and have experience of working in a finance environment? Do you have good Excel and Word skills? Then this could be the role for you. This is a financial processing role where you will be providing high quality support to the Accounts Payable/Order to Cash department. Responding to customer queries and requests via telephone, service request and email.
- Monitoring and chasing payment of outstanding debts within agreed S.L.A
- Order to cash experience
- Process Direct Debit Transactions including customer Bank Details
- Purchase Order receipting
- Accounts Receivable
- Debt Management
- Producing Invoices
- Oracle knowledge an advantage
- Aiding in the compilation of weekly/monthly project control reports
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm / 9am - 5pm / 10am - 6pm - 37.5 Hours Per Week
Hourly rate £8.75 per hour
Excellent working facilities - free parking, subsidised canteen and cafe
Send your CV now - this is an excellent opportunity