We have an exciting temporary opportunity as Administrative Support to work at the Maritime and Coastguard Agency in central Southampton.
This role supports the Accounts Receivable Manager and support the work of the Survey & Inspection Business Units in processing transactions in accordance with MCA's policies, procedures and controls.
Follow set procedures under supervision of the Accounts Receivable Manager. To exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions.
Work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data
- Processing high volumes of transactions on a Finance System
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
-Preparing routine correspondence, including template invoices
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Ability to process large volumes of transactions with minimum supervision
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Proactive approach to problem solving & issue resolution
- Work within a team environment
- Good inter personal skills are essential for internal & customer communication
Pay rate: £7.98/hour, Monday to Friday - 37 hours