£26000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brook Street have the pleasure of partnering exclusively with our client who is a specialist within the property letting industry. We are on the hunt for someone who is organised, dynamic and strives for a challenge to join their busy finance team.
If you have experience working within finance administration, with great understanding and knowledge of credit control then keep reading!
My client is looking for someone to join their department for a fixed term contract for 12 months for Maternity cover as Deposit Supervisor based in their office in Peterborough.
Start date: ASAP
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm (Flexible hours can be agreed if required) Fixed term 12-month contract
Salary: £26,000+ depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Modern office space
- Westfield health and Rewards
- Flexible working available
- Responsible for continually looking for and implementing process improvements to ensure deposit returns is as efficient as possible.
- Responsible for managing daily the deposit mailbox and daily tasks to keep backlog to a minimum.
- Ensuring the deposit returns are dealt with in a timely manner and backlog kept to a minimum. Informing and working with the credit control team when extra support is needed.
- Ensuring correct charges are levied on works that need to be undertaken
- Liaising with Facilities Manager on understanding timescales for complex cases
- Occupier communication from start to finish regarding this process
- Maximising recovery from occupiers where appropriate
- Identifying trends and issues across the regions if applicable
- Clearing and prioritising the backlog to minimise legal proceedings against company
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and staff in other departments
- Planning cover for team absence ensuring all key tasks are covered and handed over
- Support credit control with all cases sent to legal, ensuring all information required is provided and is accurate.
- Work with and support in house legal to manage dilapidation claims
- Responsible for 2 part-time employees
If you believe you are suitable for the position, please apply now! If you wish to hear more, please call Kara at Brook Street Peterborough 01733 410 815