*** Temporary Role : 7 months ***
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Support Officer (Band 4) based in the West Midlands/Black Country.
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours: 9-5:30
Pay: £10.29 per hour
As the Finance Support Officer you will ensure financial information is processed in accordance with procedures and in order to provide information for statutory returns. Ensure work is completed in line with financial timescales and legal requirements. You will be Responsible for allocating PO numbers, reviewing non PO invoices, processing all supplier invoices within the SBS Finance Oracle system including maintaining the accounting system with accurate supplier details, ensuring they are paid, and to the agreed payment terms. As well as being responsible for supporting financial processes in Place based team and provide cross CCG support to all CHC teams as required
- Purchase Ledger Experience
- Knowledge of SBS Finance Oracle system
- To undertake all financial processes which are integral to service delivery
- To be an integral part of the NHS Continuing Healthcare Team and to provide administrative support across the range of the teams responsibilities as required.
- To support the Head of Service and Complex/CHC Commissioner with managing specialist requests
- Maintain a comprehensive database in for audit purposes ¡V all entered onto QA iChord
- Review the Non PO (Purchase Orders) invoice workflow queue and assign invoices to correct budget holders, minimising the number of invoices held by post holder.
- Review the PO (Purchase Orders) goods received (receipted) not invoiced and proactively resolve with the requestor and the supplier invoice(s).
- Reconcile statements to invoices and payment history working with Suppliers where SBS cannot support or require local knowledge.
- Create new supplier accounts requests. Update existing supplier accounts regarding address and bank detail changes.
- Advise suppliers on accepted methods of invoicing, billing address and encouraging the use of SBS trade-shift facility
- Using detailed understanding of the finance systems coding structure and budget holders, business areas, add code combinations to invoices awaiting approval.
- Provide secretarial support to the S117 meetings (if required) and maintain electronic database
- To ensure all requests for any specialist funding ¡V eg. Equipment is received on the correct documentation fully completed with supporting information as required. All entered onto iChord
- Liaise with Head of Service and Complex Care/CHC Commissioner to review requests in a timely manner
- Provide formal written outcomes to appropriate clinicians for all requests
- Check, code and authorise invoices for payment (PO and non-PO)
- Deal with CHC payment queries liaising with nursing homes/CSU/SBS
- Assist Head of Service/ CHC Commissioners in processing reimbursements as necessary
- Process finance waivers
If you match the person specification, please apply online :) We would love to read your Application.