Job title: Finance Support
Hours: Standard office hours
Hourly rate: £9.28
Contract: Longer term temporary (exact duration unknown)
The role is currently working from home for the foreseeable future and if we return to offices the option would be to use any of the Midlands based offices.
My client is a well-known public sector organisation based in Worcester looking to recruit an assistant Finance Support.
Programmes Finance Support Responsibilities
- Reconciliations of appraiser pension payments
- Raising ECBH payments and sales order
- Upload accruals and adjustments to NHSE ledger
- Support colleagues with working papers, forecasts and reporting (monthly and annual)
- Shared mailbox monitoring
- Using Excel and Oracle finance system
Programmes Finance Support Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Good knowledge with Microsoft applications especially Excel is essential.
- Accuracy and attention to details is essential
-Understanding of accountancy like journals and accruals
**Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check which incurs a cost of £23, this is refunded to you once you have completed 6 weeks in the assignment**