Our client, based in Wakefield, is looking for numerous finance team members to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis working 9-5 Monday to Friday at £10.69 an hour.
Our client is the UKs leading provider in business services to the NHS, including finance and accounting.
The team provide a full accounts payable service to clients from invoice to payment and work to provide a customer-focused, outcome-measured service.
Working collaboratively within finance team to process invoices on behalf of clients, purchase order match and verify invoices.
- Be point of contact for clients to resolve queries
- Provide support to team members
- Respond and resolve queries, taking action where appropriate
- Data Input/Validation experience
- Attention to detail - High accuracy level
- Computer Literate
- Managing own workload
- Deadline focused
- Purchase order matching
- Accounts payable exposure