Financial Accountant - Inside IR35 - Immediate start - 6 months temporary contract
Salary: £350-£400 per day
Start date: We are looking for candidates that are immediately available to start.
Our client is a high profile and rapidly evolving Pension provider who following a recent re-structure of their accountancy functions, are now recruiting for a fully ACA qualified Financial Accountant to join their Corporate Finance Team.
- You will be supporting with the production of the organisations financial statements and production of schedules for the external auditors
- Maintain financial controls across the business
- Running the monthly Private Finance initiative accounting model and scheme asset registers
- Ensure the business financial controls are maintained through monthly SoFP reconciliations
- Prepare, post and maintain the PFI accounting model
- Ensure accurate completion f annual corporation tax returns, and timely submission
- The role will be expected to contribute to other ad hoc tasks/projects such as co-ordination of additional financial information as required.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years' experience dealing with year-end processes
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience of a similar working environment
- Experience of Annual reporting, Accounts
- Experience of working with auditors, creating financial statements
- Experience working with a wider financial team
- Strong problem-solving skills, a forward thinker for detecting issues
- Very strong numerical skills and excel modelling
- A track record of embedding financial controls within the business
- Experience of working with financial models using advanced level MS Excel
- Experience of working with SAGE 200 (desirable but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- A understanding of public sector financial controls and processes
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.