An exciting opportunity has been created through the formation of a new organisation in Wales for an experienced Financial Accountant. The ideal candidate will assist in leading the organisation on all technical aspects of accounting, ensuring that the financial reporting standards are fully met.
- Co-ordinate and assist with Annual Accounts, associated documents and returns.
- Responsible for ensuring that bank accounts are managed, reconciliations are prepared and information is available on current and forecast balances within each bank account.
- Deputise for the Financial & Accounting Manager when required
- Fully Qualified Accountant (Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies)
- Significant experience in a Financial Accounting role
For further information and a full Job Spec, apply now or contact us direct.