Brook Street (UK) Ltd is recruiting for a Financial Accountant for our Belfast client.
Applicants for this role must have relevant experience and have worked in an accountancy role before - they will also look at part qualified Accountants with working knowledge of accounts.
* Preparation of quarterly management accounts and annual statutory accounts
* Purchase ledger and sales ledger management and supervision of credit control
* Supporting the annual financial budget process
* Report on activities, trends and results
* Preparation of VAT returns and monthly ledgers
* Undertaking ad-hoc assignments and project work when required.
* Management of the payroll process
* Management of company bank accounts
The successful applicant should be ACA / ACCA qualified and have experience of IFRS / UKGAAP and producing management accounts, including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews.
* Experience of working in a commercial environment will be an advantage
* Education to degree level in Accountancy or related business degree.
* You should also have experience of managing company bank accounts and an ability to use Microsoft Excel.
* Previous experience of working within the sector and the use of an integrated IT system would be an advantage however not essential.
The client offers company pension, free onsite parking and cycle to work schemes
Please send CV via the link