Full-time - Permanent
Opportunity to join an international electronics and electrical equipment manufacturing company based in West Lothian.
The successful candidate will work in the Electric division in one of the most reputable businesses in the world.
If you are an experienced and qualified Financial Accountant with management experience in leading teams and projects, this is a great opportunity to develop your career. You will also be involved in the management of staff to help achieve targets. Being involved in the operational side of the business also, you will be tasked with growing not only the business but the team, meaning a fantastic opportunity for new challenges and progression.
This is a great opportunity for a fully qualified and experience ACCA/CIMA accoutant.
- Managing the Finance team, helping achieve targets, and objectives
- Producing statuary accounts
- Preparing financial statements
- VAT preparation
- Responsible for month end processing and P&L, balance sheet statements
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
If you would like to discuss this role further, please apply with your CV or call 0131 243 1130.