Financial Accounts Administrator
Wellingborough, Darby House
Monday to Friday 37 hours
£21,135 - £23,406
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To assist in the work of the Joint (Police & Fire) Finance Department in maintaining a high level of service for Police and Fire with respect to financial transactional processing, reconciliation and maintenance.
- Experience of a computerised Finance systems, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Educated to at least GCSE standard, with at least level 4 (or C) in Maths and English or to be able to demonstrate the ability to the above level through work experience.
- Ability to manage and organise own workload within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative to deal with problems and enquiries either face to face or through other communication methods.
- Experience of Accounts Payable, including Customer Services, CIS, VAT and Supplier reconciliations.
- Demonstrate the ability to take personal responsibility for ensuring the completion of role responsibilities, whilst displaying motivation, initiative and integrity.
- An understanding of Data Protection legislation.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a level of awareness of equality and diversity issues appropriate to this role.
You will be required to provide three years worth of references and pass a police vetting check before you start this role. The vetting process takes approx 4-6 weeks.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply.