*** Temporary 12 month Role - Financial Administrator ***
Are you customer focused with a high level of attention to detail? Are you committed and highly self motivated with the flexibility to demonstrate a flexible approach to changing business needs? Do you thrive of working within a fast-paced environment? Do you have excellent communication skills?
If yes ... then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator for a well known established company based in Worcester.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
Location: Worcester (1 day a week in the office, 4 days working from home)
Pay: £10.10 an hour rising to £11.11 after 12 weeks
- Provide administrative support.
- Handle all relevant internal and external customer interactions including invoicing for works completed, managing customer accounts and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Maximise opportunities to reduce unpaid revenue and collection of debt.
- Increase productivity and profitability by identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Actively contribute to a positive and supportive team culture.
- IT Literate
- Previous working history within a Financial Administrator Role
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM (preferred)
- Customer Service Focused
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Ability to resolve customer queries and issues
- Ability to work towards deadlines
If this is the role for you then please apply today or call Grace on 01214808209 to find out more.