Brook Street are looking for a Financial Advisor to join a financial firm who deliver a comprehensive wealth management service, built on individually tailored financial planning advice.
As a Financial Advisor your overall purpose will be to work alongside the advisory team to provide financial advice to prospective clients provided via leads from the existing deliver Client Bank and the Client Bank`s of Retired IFA`s
To be considered for this opportunity as Financial Advisor you must have Level 4 (or equivalent) working towards Chartered. And have at least 5 or more years relevant work experience and be competent Adviser Status.
Skills required for this position;
- Have the necessary qualifications for the role already
have Chartered Status or actively working towards
- A high level of confidence, with sales and presentations
- Suitable interlopers skills and telephone manner.
- High quality of personal organisations skills and time
- The drive and motivation to deliver business results.
- Maintain skills via continuous professional development.
- The ability to work within a team environment.
- An ambitious and competitive approach to work.
-An eagerness to learn and develop skills and knowledge
continually and to work towards and pass all exams within
agreed time scales.
Salary competitive for the right candidate and annual bonus scheme that incorporates qualitative consideration.
For more information please call Clea Griffiths now on 0117 948 6313 or