Brook Street is delighted to be recruiting a Financial Advisor for our client located in Lurgan
You will be responsible for providing a high quality financial advice to an existing client base and also to develop new business.
* Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients` homes or business premises;
* Conducting in-depth reviews of clients` financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
* Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients` requirements;
* Completing risk analyses;
* Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services;
* Designing financial strategies;
* Assisting clients to make informed decisions;
* Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products;
* Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances;
* Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets;
* Negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates;
* Liaising with head office and financial services providers;
* Communicating with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers;
* Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation;
* Producing financial reports;
* Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments;
* Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and also the advised products.
Ideal candidate for this job will have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a Financial Planning role, Applicants should also hold the level 4 qualification in financial planning and be working their way to chartered status.
Salary for the role is negotiable and will depend on previous background
Please apply by sending CV via the apply link.