Brook Street is delighted to be recruiting a Financial Advisor for client located in Lurgan
You will be responsible for providing a high quality financial advice to an existing client base and also to develop new business.
* Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients` homes or business premises;
* Conducting in-depth reviews of clients` financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
* Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients` requirements;
* Completing risk analyses;
* Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services;
* Designing financial strategies;
* Assisting clients to make informed decisions;
* Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products;
* Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances;
* Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets;
* Negotiating with product suppliers for the best possible rates;
* Liaising with head office and financial services providers;
* Communicating with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and valuers;
* Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation;
* Producing financial reports;
* Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments;
* Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and also the advised products.
Ideal candidate for this job will have a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a Financial Planning role, Applicants should also hold the level 4 qualification in financial planning
Salary for the role is negotiable and will depend on previous background
Please apply by sending CV via the apply link.