We have partnered with an International leading Telecommunications business who are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their successful team. The role will be based out of their Redditch office and offers remote working capabilities.
We are looking for a qualified or part qualified accountant to fill the role of Financial Analyst. You will assist in the preparation of the financial statements for my client's subsidiaries within the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
Working as part of a large team you will have responsibility for:
- Assistance in the preparation of the statutory financial statements for annual filing, including supplementary reports and supporting the audit process
- Building relationships with auditors both in the UK and overseas
- Building relationships with other departments (including HR, Operations and Sales) to ensure their input into the reporting process is delivered in a timely manner
- Supporting month end reporting for the EMEA region
- Supporting other ad hoc financial analysis and reporting projects
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- A good working knowledge of international financial reporting
- Able to demonstrate self motivation and the ability to manage own workload
- Able to work as part of a large team
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to forge good relationships and communicate effectively
- A "hands on" approach together with the drive and enthusiasm to meet the challenges that this role presents.
- Study support
- medical insurance
- Retirement and savings plan
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Ben Worsley for more information.