If you are looking to oversee the Finance function in a family-owned business with a proven track record of growth, look no further. This is a history rich in innovation and new product development, where the customer and ever-advanced consumer demand is at the core of everything they do.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, reporting, budget and forecasts, as well as development of internal procedures.
Some of your responsibilities as FC will include:
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Analysis and reporting of variances
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Contribute to process improvement and implementation of systems where appropriate and necessary
To take advantage of this fantastic new North Down opportunity call Accountancy & Finance specialist Stephen Haslam on 02890 881100