My camberley based client is seeking and experienced Financial controller to join there fast paced and friendly team. This role will appeal if you're looking to develop in a fast-paced environment, with a company that's keen to professionalise its systems and grow both organically and via acquisitions. You'll be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified and have gained real-world experience, but this could be your first full FC role.
Your day to day role will include:
* Management accounting including consolidation of trading subsidiaries
* Financial accounting and maintenance of appropriate levels of controls within the business
* Preparation of financial reporting and revenue recognition for recurring and one-off revenues
* Invoicing, including usage-based billing processes
* Financial systems and process management and development
* Managing credit control team including coaching and personal development
* Oversee accounts payable, and carry-out supplier and adhoc payment processing
* Ensuring strong cash management processes including reconciliations and oversight of daily transaction processing and rolling cash forecasts
* Payroll preparation and processing using Sage Payroll system
* Audit preparation and support.
* Preparation of VAT and payroll tax returns.
* Under guidance of CFO, execute plan to manage acquisitions accounting processes and support their integration into the core business adapting processes and reporting as required
* Support Product & Commercial with business case preparation and analysis
How to apply:
Please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch to discuss further should you fit the above candidate requirements.