Brook Street (UK) Ltd is recruiting a Financial Controller for our Belfast client, this is a full time and permanent role and it is located on Belfast city centre.
Applicants for this job must have relevant experience from a role and whilst you do not need to be a fully qualified accountant, you must have experience in preparing accounts and working with colleagues in the consolidation of finances.
* Financial reporting
* Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial analysis
* Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets and bank reconciliations
* Month-end closing responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis
* Intercompany accounting and reconciliation support: A/R, A/P, Intercompany Loan Statement
* Customer service: provide timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
* Recommend and implement process improvements.
* Work to standardised procedures and internal controls.
* Qualified Accountant, or qualified by experience and worked in a similar position previously
* Functional knowledge of general accounting processes
* Confident in liaising with directors, senior management and third party contacts
* Excellent proficiency with SAGE and familiar with MS Office, Excel etc.
* Self-motivated, positive and flexible
Please send CV via the apply link