My Gloucester based client is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Director of Finance to join their team. You would be a key member of their UK Senior Management team who would manage their finance account, controlling and Business Intelligence team, to provide accurate financial planning, monitoring and reporting to the business. The successful candidate will support the business leaders and provide reporting and analysis to aid in decision making.
The key roles and responsibilities of this role:
- Add value to the clients business by close local involvement and evaluation of major decisions.
- Communication of consolidated financial view of my clients business to UK & Group management team
- Lead the Finance department to ensure that it is able to deliver all aspects of the company's financial management efficiently, and in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Optimising Finance teams and processes and management information
- Identify local issues and escalate to management with recommendations and implement agreed solutions
- To work closely and collaboratively with Group Finance to develop the trust and confidence necessary to support local business plans. Participating in regular reviews with central controlling and accounting teams
- Lead UK organization on key legal, regulatory, compliance and risk management topics
- To carry out the duties of a Company Director of the UK businesses as required by law as instructed or requested by the Group
To be considered for this role, you would need to be Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA Accountant who would also be proficient in financial accounting and reporting. As well as this, experience in budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting would be preferred.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Will @ Brook Street on 01905 731591 for more information. Alternatively, email your CV .