Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf of our financial services client who is located in Belfast city centre to recruit a Financial Services Administrator.
This is an excellent chance to join a terrific company with excellent career progression possibilities.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
* Provide administration and client relationship support to the Wealth Management & Financial Advisory Team
* Completing, checking and submitting client reports and take on documentation,
* Process new business and client instructions in a timely manner
* Liaise with Advisers and management to ensure effective and compliant delivery of allocated duties
* Compile and maintain records to support research undertaken and solutions provided, and update client records as required within the internal system
* Ensure timely delivery of key features, illustrations and other mandatory documentation within agreed timescales
* Work closely with the wider team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of agreed actions arising from client meetings and to service existing clients;
* Prepare timely, accurate information and documentation to ensure client reviews and valuations are delivered in line with agreed service schedules
* Support the ongoing client relationship, in conjunction with the Adviser and administration staff;
* General administrative duties within the Wealth Management and Financial Advisory businesses.
* A minimum of 2 years` experience working in the Financial Services sector;
* An excellent working knowledge of MS Office and a good telephone manner;
* A flexible attitude and a proven record as a strong team player;
* Strong client focus;
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues, in particular in the areas of investment, pensions and protection products and the tax implications of such products;
* Relevant knowledge of the UK regulatory framework;
* Very strong communication and presentation skills;
* Analytical and research skills;
* Effective time and caseload management capabilities.
If interested please send CV via the apply link