Are you a skilled administrator looking for a new role? Are you interested in joining a brilliant small team in the financial sector? This is your perfect role!
We are recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator to join a brilliant practice in Exeter. You'll be joining an extremely welcoming and relaxed team who offer and great working location!
The ideal candidate will probably come from a financial services background, although candidates who are suitably skilled without this background are still encouraged to apply!
You'll be someone who has a lot if not all of these following qualities;
- Strong Communicator
- Great numerical ability
- Excellent Administrative skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
This role is fantastically well rounded, you'll be able to develop and upskill to progress greatly. Your day to day duties will include;
- Liaising with Clients and Providers over the phone
- Responsibly dealing with client records, ensuring they are kept up to date
- Deal with client queries
- Completing fund switches and updating of client portfolios
- Working closely with the paraplanner, supporting with information from providers and assisting with research
- Ensure client portfolios are up to date and completing fund switches
There is a great salary on offer with the role as well as a fantastic place of work, with a small and super friendly team!
If you are interest in more information, please contact Ben Worsley, our Finance and Accounts Specialist.