Brook Street UK Ltd is currently recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator to work for our Belfast client. The role is a full time and permanent job.
Our client has been in operation for a number of years and has a very good name in the financial services industry. The Financial Administrator would be recruited to supplement their already established team.
* Provide administration support to the Financial Advisor
* Organising client files for meetings, preparation of valuations and product research
* Submission of new business applications, monitoring through to completion
* Ability to process Pension transfers and replacement business
* Accurate inputting onto systems.
* Maintaining and ensuring completeness of client files for compliance purposes
* Prepare draft suitability reports for clients
* Liaising with clients and professional bodies
* Managing/updating business pipeline and all client files
* Organising appointment diary and advisor meetings
* Keeping up to date with knowledge of products and ongoing compliance and Anti-money laundering requirements
* General Administration Duties
* Its is absolutely 100% essential that applicants have experience of working within a financial advisor practice
* Knowledge of investments, pensions and protection products would be required
* Applicants must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and have strong administration skills.
* Must have achieved or working towards Diploma level Financial Services qualifications
Salary will be decided after interview based on experience
Please send CV via the apply link