Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator on behalf of a leading Financial Services firm based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Our client is an established Financial Services firm who provide a first class advice on a range of policies to high net-worth individuals.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support and their clients. This is an exciting time to be part of a leading firm, providing you with fantastic personal development opportunities.
* Preparing client valuations, application forms and meeting documentation for annual reviews.
* Scheduling LOAs to providers and managing the return of policy documentation.
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* At least 1 year`s experience within Financial Planning, Pensions or Investments
* Strong experience with Microsoft Packages
* Strong numerical and literacy skills
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and has a great benefits package.